A few years ago, we started a new beach tradition of staying in the Gaslamp Quarter of San Diego and going to a Padres game the weekend before we start beach week. This year, we extended it a day, which was a great idea! Shay and I spend the day mostly window shopping and had some great food. I had some amazing swordfish tacos that will probably be the best thing I eat all week. Here are just a few pictures.
thanks for the chocolate covered cinnamon bears. they was excelente (as they say in the country just about 35 miles from here). Where can I get more???? -Andrew
3 comments:
HA! StoneFire was great too. Life is good...
ACR
thanks for the chocolate covered cinnamon bears. they was excelente (as they say in the country just about 35 miles from here). Where can I get more???? -Andrew
who's the gorilla that took a picture with Shay's feet?
Post a Comment