The day has finally come... I have been tagged:
A- Attached or Single? VERY happily attatched!!
B- Best friend? Dixon
C-Cake or Pie? Pie...apple crumble style with ice cream on top... or warm pumkin pie at
thanksgiving...but I remember our wedding cake being really good
D-Day of Choice? Saturday: No school, and Dixon doesn't have work
E-Essential item? Blankets or a jacket... something to keep me warm
F-Favorite color? Orange, it makes me happy... simple as that!
G-gummy bears or gummy worms? tough choice. Chocolate covered gummy bears are pretty
good, but I do love sour gummy worms
H-Hometown? Kaysville, UT
I-Indulgences? Diet Coke
J- January or July? July, I love the sunshine
K-Kids? Oneday
L-Life is incomplete without? The gospel, and family
M-Marriage date? May 28, 2008
N-Number of siblings? 4 sisters/ best friends, and 1 brother
O-Oranges or apples? apples, and I really hate how expensive they are right now
P-Phobias or fears? Getting my identity stolen
Q-Quotes? "To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world" "Quitters never win, and winners never quit"
R- Reason to smile? I get to wake up to the love of my life/ best friend each morning
S- Season? Summer... Tan, shorts, flip-flops, sunshine, no school
T-TV Show? Full House, The Office, and I secretly like Scrubs
U-Unknown Fact? hmmm... I can't think of one, but if you know one that I can't think of, let me know.
V-Very Favorite store? This one is tough, I really like Nordstrom right now
W- Worst habit? I have many, but one is not answering my phone, and forgetting to text or call people back
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? I haven't had either, but I think the goo they use in an ultrasound would feel interesting, so i'll go with ultrasound
Y- Your favorite food? Chicken Enchiladas, or mashed potatoes and gravy
Z- Zodiac? Leo
No comments:
Post a Comment