Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Birthday Pics





Good News!
I finally got my birthday pictures, enjoy!
And the other Great news is that my wonderful family came and visited this weekend... but I still need to get those pictures, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Janae' said...

Happy Birthday Shay! I loved the photos.

I have a little favor to ask. Would you consider adding Aunt Christines quilt store button to your blog. If you have any friends or family you feel comfortable asking, maybe they can too.

She is trying to get her little quilt store off the ground and I have convinced her the bloggerworld is a great network!

Just go to my blog and check out the instructions on the post named button, button, who's got the button. The instructions are at the bottom of that post. It is really easy!

I know she would really appreciate it!

heidi said...

Happy Birthday! You and Ky are so beautiful! The pictures are so cute! I love reading your blog and staying updated!