
Lyla is a conehead. She got spayed on Saturday, so she has to wear this cone on her head for ten days straight. Its been humourous as we watch her run into things, and try to scratch her ears... hahaha! No worries tho, we spoil her, she has lots of treats and yummy minty water so her breath doesn't stink... now that is one lucky dog if you ask me!:)

This is us at the Jack Johnson concert... I know you can't see him, but Jack is behind us in the background performing... trust me on this one!

Hannah got on the Honor Roll at her school, so we got to go see LOVE with her at the Mirage. It was fantastic, I've never seen anything like it, there were people hangin from the ceiling doin cool tricks... and Beatles music! Ah, so fun!

Just US! Doesn't my husband look hot in this picture!:)
2 comments:
Shay! I love the pictures! It makes me feel like you aren't far away! =) I love you!
No. --Andrew (P.S. where can I find them cinnamon bears).
Post a Comment