I have been in a pondering mood lately, these are some of the things that have been on my mind
-Everyone has their own perspective (paradigm) on everything that happens to them, their perspectives are not right or wrong... There is no right or wrong way to look at something, but its nice to be open to all kinds of perspectives
-I love the smell of freshly laundered clothes. That and pinesol. I don't know why, but they are so soothing to me.
-"process determines experienced reality more than reality determines experienced reality."
-I want to have the motivation and determination to run a marathon... I have the motivation till I actually get to the gym. Its a little intimidating.
-my thoughts are really fast and sparratic and because of that, I often feel tongue tied... I have a lot to say, but it never seems to come out how I want it said.
-How neat would it be to write a book on something that you are passionate about. I have so many things that I am so passionate about, I would love to write something!
-There is nothing more refreshing than going to a class where the teacher is excited to teach. I just think thats neat... because every day they have to teach the same thing maybe three times during the day, and yet third time around, they are still excited to teach about it. I would like to think that if I were a teacher, I would teach like that
-I learn so much from people. Whether it be a person I've observed from a distance, or someone that is a dear friend I learn from them. That is one of my favorite things to do: learn. There will never be a day that I won't want to learn something
-I really love little things. I love a phone call from a friend, a hug from Dixon, laughing at an inside joke, or even just reading a book.... Some may think of me as easily entertained, but I truly do love little things.
2 comments:
the little things are the big things so its good you love them!! You are amazing Shay!!
I love the smell of Pinesol too! I haven't cleaned with it in a long time though - I think I'm gonna head out to the store tomorrow and pick some up-
Post a Comment