Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Funny Story
After getting to Las Vegas on our return trip to the beach, we unloaded the truck and continued on to Cedar. Since I had driven the first leg, Shay had taken the wheel. Lyla was sitting on my lap the whole time, since she had chewed a hole in her little travel kennel while we were gone. She had been very calm the whole time, just laying on me, sleeping. In the gorge, she stood up and started walking all around my legs and chair. Then, she jumped up onto my shoulder, which is one of her favorite places to sit. She was there for about two minutes when my shoulder started to feel hot. I put my hand up and it was soaked through with pee. I couldnt sit with dog pee on my shirt, so I pulled it off and threw it into the back. Then, I got out my multi-surface clorox wipes and cleaned off my shoulder. Little did they know one of the surfaces they clean is skin! I felt like a Redneck driving the rest of the way with no shirt on, but I think Shay laughed the rest of the way to Cedar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha thats sick!!!! we move to st george on saturday!! so that means we need to start hanging out more!
Post a Comment