In my psych class today, we had a professor visit and I was feeling truly inspired. He told us how he had polio when he was a boy, which left him with a permanent limp and a fused backbone... but despite his challenges, he loved life, and he told us about it. By the end of the class, I was feelin inspired, and basically ready to save the world... little did I know that my first opportunity would present itself a few moments later.
So there I was walking to my car, minding my own business... when I see it... a bright red purse sitting on top of a car. I looked around to see if anyone was going to go tell the girl that was about to pull out that her purse was going to take a plummet to the earth and perhaps ran over by other cars, or worse, it might be lost forever.... noone budged! So, it was up to me... I ran over and started waving my arms like a mad woman and probably scared her half to death... but it made her stop, and I informed her that her purse and all of its contents just might soar through the air and be slightly damaged if she didn't take it off the top! She was embarrased, but I think more than anything, she was grateful. I turned around and wanted to morph into my superhero costume... but that was when I remembered I didn't have one. Perhaps tomorrow I will wear my superman shirt... I mean, after all, the "S" could stand for Shaylee couldn't it?
2 comments:
haha.. oh Shay! I love your blog! And can I just say.. you are an amazing writer! I get captured while reading! You should write a book! =) Good thing that lady had you to save the day.. sounds like you are a pretty good superhero
Just as long as Dixon can wear the Superman Speedo to match your attire then I say go for it...
Post a Comment