
Happy nineteenth birthday Bestest Sistah! Ky and I have shared our birthday ever since we were born (....its part of that whole twin thing...) but I have always loved having my birthday with her (expcept when she opens her presents first and then tells me what she got, because I know that I will get the exact same thing maybe in a different color perhaps, so it takes the suprise element out of the present!). We have had some fun birthdays, one year I remember goin to my grandma Kathy's to celebrate, and when we were all done opening presents we did kereoke to Mary Kate and Ashley... we were in heaven, but the best was when they told us to check in the front... and there right before my eyes was a brand new bike... I even rode it in a dress!Another fun birthday was when I turned eight. We went to Chili's and opened presents in the back of our truck, then we were handed tickets and told they were to the new movie Hercules... I was BUMMED, I had no desire to see Hercules. After checkin out my ticket, I found it was to Grease the musical (my mom let us listen to the soundtrack so I knew every song)! Me and Ky got to dance on stage, and my mom was shocked when in the play the boys actually mooned the audience (she invited my grandparents to come to that, so she was way embarrassed).
Needless to say me and Ky have had some fun birthdays! Its so weird not having her here this year to share it with!
Enough about us, now I'll share a little bit about her:
-Kylee is one of the most selfless people you ever meet
-She is a blond, but so very smart at the same time (its a talent)
-She has such a strong testimony of the gospel and is always finding new ways to serve those around her
-She is such a hard worker, anything she sets her mind to she can do, and do well
-She is my best friend
I can't believe she's 19 already... my the years have flown! Happy Birthday (picture Gus saying it on Cinderella...its an inside joke)!
2 comments:
happy happy birthday!! I have been thinking of you guys all day!! 19 is a fun age...live it up!!
Happy birthday! I love sharing a birthday too! I can totally relate to the whole losing the surprise element things. Its a bummer! :)
Post a Comment