Twenty Years ago....
I wasn't even born yet
Ten Years ago...
I was eight years old in Mrs. Hodges and Mrs. Glouser's third grade. I would spend my days singing Celine's song on Titanic (I knew all three verses), playing with my two best friends Lauren Gines and Rachel Ruckert... and Kylee of course, and raising monarch butterflies from the time they were little caterpillars. I also got to have sleepovers when I turned eight... I was living on the edge.
Five years ag0...
I was in the eighth grade and had the biggest crush on this kid named Will in my math class. This was the year that I finally learned how to do makeup, and discovered my favorite movie: The Wedding Planner.
One year ago...
I had just graduated High School and was so excited about it... for some people, Highschool was made for them, but I don't think it was made for me. I had the dream job of lifeguarding and teaching swimming lessons all day so I was a blonde bombshell with a killer tan! And once a week, me and my six year old sister Syd would go out for ice cream.
So Far this Year...
I have made it through one year of college, and I loved it. Survived six roommates who I love dearly, but are out of this world crazy some days. I got married to the love of my life... and he is an absolute stud! I survived two sinus infections, two ear infections, supposedly internal bleeding (those stupid doctors thought thats what I had) it turned out to be anemia, and we have a dog that keeps us on our toes!
Yesterday...
I successfully moved the remaining pile of gifts to a closet and decorated the guest room... it looks so cute! And then I almost killed my computer at the lab... I spent four hours doing one assignment. I picked up plain yogurt, not vanilla yogurt like I was supposed to, we took cookies over to our cute neighbors whos names are Jamie Lynn and Jason and their little boy Alan, enjoyed a really yummy taco dinner, had family night, and watched Apollo 13 with my sweet husband
This Year...
I will finish my associates at SUU!
1 comment:
You're already geting your associate? Congrats!
ACR
Post a Comment