Monday, June 30, 2008

Our fun weekend






This weekend was so much fun... we had FAMILY come visit!! I love family, and I feel like I haven't seen family in so long(other than Dixon, I get to see him every day... its my favorite)! Carolyn, Chase, and Hannah came up on Friday night and played with us all day Saturday. We had a yummy breakfast (compliments of Dixon... he is a really really good cook), we went to Get Smart, we played Rock Band, we checked out the Groove Fest, and we went four wheelin... not to mention what we do best: hang out! Hannah even watched Full House with me... I was in heaven, its not often that I can get people to watch Full House with me... it was me and Ky's favorite! Good times, Good times!!! We love you guys!
I don't know how to write right under the pictures, so I'll add some comments here: Notice that I really really love Hannah and Chase because I put their Rock Band picture on there twice and I can't remove it! I love the one of Dixon sitting on Hannah and Lyla sittin on Dixon... that's Lyla's favorite spot: right on Dixon's shoulder... thats my favorite spot too, so me and Lyla fight sometimes! O ps, find the picture that has me in it... its like playing where's Waldo:) hehehe

2 comments:

Taylor's mom said...

Way cute pictures! I like your house, you'll have to put more on so we can see.
You do have a cute husband. Remind him that I AM the favorite aunt and I like gerber daisies too!!!Ü

Justin Hales said...

I miss those couches ha.
Also, your not lyin, Dixon really is a good cook. Miss you both. hope to see you soon