


This weekend was a lot of fun! Thursday, Dixon and I went bowling... (notice that Dixon is the one with the orange ball and I am the one with the red ball... I guess our favorite colors changed for the night) I'm sad to report that Dixon won, I scored a mere 91 points which isn't bad for me (once I went on a date and scored 31) so its a good score for me people! After, we had an air hockey duel, Dixon beat me at this also, but don't be fooled, I was winning for the first half of the game, and then we spent the rest of our quaters on basketball... I won at this (because I had four hands... including Dixon's two!). So fun, So fun! On Friday we went and saw get smart, and I totally wanted to take a picture in front of the theater, but I chickened out! It was a great show, the humor wasn't all that dirty, and I love Steve Carell and Anne Hathaway. Then came Saturday, and if you want to hear about saturday look at Dixon's blog below called: At the Grind with Mason's Jar of Jam! So in conclusion, we are having a lot of fun as newly weds, life is good! Did I mention that my sweet husband brought me home flowers from work on Thursday... I am one lucky girl!:)
1 comment:
I don't have that much experience being married but I DO know that every time your wife posts pictures of flowers you got her, nice meals you cooked her, etc. it makes the rest of us look bad! Sheesh!
Post a Comment