Shaylee. this is dixon's cousin's wife, Bobbi. I think we need to meet and become friends. You seem really cool, and I would love to get to know you. I hope to see you at KDs wedding!
ps- dont worry. I am cool. ;)
Shay! wow! I love this dance.. haha.. I think you and Dixon should learn how to dance like that ;)
Slow down there Bobbi... I will be the judge of who is and isn't cool.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Shaylee. this is dixon's cousin's wife, Bobbi. I think we need to meet and become friends. You seem really cool, and I would love to get to know you. I hope to see you at KDs wedding!
ps- dont worry. I am cool. ;)
Shay! wow! I love this dance.. haha.. I think you and Dixon should learn how to dance like that ;)
Slow down there Bobbi... I will be the judge of who is and isn't cool.
Post a Comment