-It took me about two hours to shovel all the snow on our driveway... it just kept snowing and snowing
-My psychology teacher doesn't even know the answers to questions on the test that he wrote
-Lyla is a mooch, whenever we eat dinner at the table, she has to sit on one of our laps... she thinks she'll be able to sneak a bite
-Still haven't had a diet coke, though somedays I feel like I'm gonna break down and get one... but I'm going strong
-I'm on the fourth book in the Children of the Promise series... love it!
-I wish I wouldn't have quit piano lessons so soon
-We finally got our guest bedroom/office lookin amazing... I'll have to take pics and post it
-I like to go to the gym everyday (except Sunday of course)... I just do... it makes me happy!
-Wii fit is a lot of fun, I am kind of addicted to it
-Dixon brought me home tulips today... it was our eight month mark yesterday... he's the best!
-I'm ready for the summer, I'm so sick of the cold
-I really want to find a cute swimsuit
-It's been a long week... I'm so ready for the weekend!!
4 comments:
I love you!
excuse me but why are YOU shoveling the driveway?! Tell my brother to get off his lazy booty... that's the mans duty!!
I have the solution to at least 3 of your problems (shoveling snow, finding a swimsuit, and needing a vaca)...move to san diego! then i will have someone to hang out with! and go swimsuit shopping with!
It has been a long week, but I'm so excited Launa showed me your blog! You're such a sweet heart! I can't believe he doesn't know the answers to his own test. That's pushin it'.
Post a Comment