So i have this problem....
I don't take pictures. ever.
It's not like I don't have a camera, we have two. It's not that they are hard to use, for once in my life I actually do know how to use the technology. It's not like I don't have opportunities to take pictures, I have so many moments that would make good pictures. I think what it narrows down to is... I don't really like pictures of myself. I keep having these conversations with myself (yep, more talking to myself) and telling myself that I will regret it, and I do, I regret it a lot. So perhaps I have another New Years resolution: to take more pictures! You all will know if I am fulfilling the resolution, because most likely the pictures will end up on the blog. I think I should probably start carrying my camera with me... I have a feeling that might help!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment