An excerpt from my journal 12/08:
"Gram is such an amazing woman. I feel so extrememly blessed to have gotten to know her a little bit. I treasure the conversations we had at the beach, and I will never forget her phonecall when Dixon and I were engaged and she was just calling to check on me. She has been so accepting of me since day one! I admire her zest for life, I loved her colored fingernails at the beach and going to the movie with her and Ky. She is so classy, she always looks so beautiful even when she's not feeling well. I know I haven't even gotten to know her as well as I would like to, but she truly has touched me. I love how she enjoys serving others the way that she does. Already, I have learned so much from her, i feel so blessed to know her."
1 comment:
i sure do have a blog.. surprise! but dont worry as soon as i got one i sought yours out... you guys look like you are having so much fun! sorry i havent called you yet, be expecting my call soon!
Post a Comment