Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Me

Alyssa tagged me, and since I don't want bad Karma, I'm doin this tag.

Six random things about me:

I have really weird dreams. ALL the time. Sometimes I dream that I'm being chased by some killer and I can't seem to find a good hiding spot (this could be due to the fact that we watch 24 a lot). Sometimes I dream that I suddenly have twin babies named Lilly and Lyla(don't ask me how my brain came up with those names). Sometimes I dream that Dixon is dying and I am sobbing and sobbing and I wake up in a cold sweat (I tend to have a bad day when I wake up from a dream like that). Sometimes I dream that I forgot my locker com in Jr. High and i'm going to be late to class (I was always OCD about getting to class ontime). Sometimes I dream that I am fat and ugly and I don't know how I got that way. Sometimes I dream that i'm about to go on stage and perform and I'm the lead and I can't remember my lines. Sometimes I dream that I have super powers and can fly.

I love to exercise. You could never tell by just looking at me...I wish that I had some tone in my arms and legs, but I don't think that will happen. For me, exercising is a release, it gives me something to look forward to, and something that helps me deal with the stress of everyday life. In someways I guess you could say it helps me to be me. Without it I am a mess. My very favorite thing is step class, I secretly want to be an aerobics instructor.

I love to write letters. This probably has to do with the fact that I love to get letters.. I just think that we have so much email and text messaging these days that it sure is nice to just get a hand written letter in the mail. And I never run out of letters to write, because there are so many people in my life who mean the world to me and I want them to know that. I often feel like I come up short in this area, because there are so many letters in my head that I need to write, but it takes me a while for me to get it down on paper. I also LOVE cards. sometimes I'll just look at the card section for fun when I'm grocery shopping.. I'm kind of obsessed.

I am really good at keeping the house clean, but I have a hard time putting my clothes away. When I do my laundry I always put them away, but at the end of the day when I'm getting ready for bed, I always throw my clothes on the floor. Sometimes it takes me a few days to put those clothes away. I just have to have my little area that can be messy... it's kind of weird.

I secretly love country music. It's kind of funny cuz I don't know the words to many songs, usually I have a hard time memorizing lyrics, but when it comes to country, I seem to know a lot of words! I sing my heart out to it in the car a lot on my way to and from school, but I don't have hardly any country music on my ipod, I just enjoy listening to it in the car or online sometimes.

I'm kind of shy when i'm around a lot of people. I like small groups best, because I like to talk to people and get to know them, but when i'm in huge groups I feel a little out of place. I'm trying to work on that though, and I can pretend to not be shy a lot of the time, when on the inside I'm feelin a tad bit shy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my shay! you just made my whole day.. just reading this I feel like you are right here. That is completely you! :) hahaha.. oh how i love and admire you. I secretly want to be just like you when I grow up :)