On the way home in the big long line of cars waiting to crass the border, there were people like these ones that were walking all over selling things.


Us on the beach. We had to take individual pictures because we were the only ones on the beach, so we couldn't find someone to take a picture of the two of us together.


We went to this restaurant called La Fonda's and there was this little boy that was 9 years old walkin around and singin these gorgeous songs. They sang us a "romantic" one. The food wasn't great, but hearing that little boy sing made it worth it.
Beautiful sunset...Ah, I love sunsets!!
I love Dixon!
Dixon reading... that's basically what we did the whole time: sit on the beach and read. It was heaven. I finished two books.
This is the view from our bedroom window. It was awesome, we would wake up and roll over and just watch the waves!
This is the front of the beach house, I think it looks like a castle, and to me it was one!
This is the border... Notice there isn't a line to cross into Mexico... But there was a huge line to cross into the US. This is because Mexicans don't care who comes into their country, they didn't even check our passports.
This is the designated driver. I'm glad Dixon is a good driver... driving in Mexico didn't even phase him, I don't even know how to follow half the signs on Mexican freeways. We had a blast... It felt so good to get away from school and work and to relax. One night we ate at this local pizzeria, that pizza was fantastic, they made it right in front of us. One of our favorite things to do wherever we go is to find good places to eat:) We couldn't have asked for better weather, it was 75 degrees with a slight breeze and partly cloudy. I got fried to a crisp, I need to use more sunscreen next time, but the burn was worth it. And to top things off, the Rebs beat BYU on Saturday. What a fun trip, we can't wait to go back!
2 comments:
Shay you look beautiful! :) What an adventure! It looks like you both had so much fun! i love you both! can't wait to see you! miss you
very jealous!! It looks like so much fn!! We need to hang out again soon!! :)
Post a Comment