Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Years Resolution

Dear Diet Coke,
Thank you for saving me on days that I thought I would go insane or pull my hair out or curse my english professor, for refreshing my mouth without any calories, for sharing your addicting taste with me. I have loved having you as my friend...you've always been there when I needed you if I just pay a dollar. I am sad to say that our friendship has to come to an end. It's not that I don't love your caffeine and carbonation and yumminess, but I have come to the realization that I need to become better friends with water or Crystal Light or both. Granted, they will never be as good as you, but I have to make friends with them... I just have to! I'm really going to miss you, especially on those really stressful days where all I can think about is you and crushed ice from the nearest Maverick. I probably won't be seeing you for a while...not until 2010 at least...but I'm sure I will be thinking about you often. Goodbye my friend, I already miss you!

Sincerely Yours,

Shaylee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shay you need to change the picture.. do diet coke with lime