Friday, July 11, 2008

Things I love

I love:
- chocolate covered cinnamon bears
- salads, any kind of salad... I crave salads
-finding ways to suprise and serve people
- mixed nuts.. probably because I am a nut
- talking to Ky on the phone, but mostly I love being with her!
- having a house to clean...for reals
- reading lds romances
- cuddling up in a warm blanket
- sleeping in... probably a little too much
- working out... and pushing myself to do better every time
- laughing
- doing random things like coloring in coloring books
- being tan
- seeing familiar faces
- going to the temple
- summer (watermelon, corn on the cob, and swimming)
- getting letters in the mail
- having dance parities all by myself
- chewing ice
-watching people succeed
-challenging myself... I never settle
-sunshine... I really strongly dislike the cold
-pedicures and back rubs
-water... plain old water
-diet coke... but I try really hard not to drink it!
-little kids... they see life through amazing eyes
-simple things... they are big things to me
-being myself
..... but most of all, I LOVE Dixon and I love being married!

3 comments:

Heather said...

diet coke is a beautiful thing and without it i know my life would be incomplete!!

Heidi said...

CHOCOLATE COVERED CINNAMON BEARS???? SAY IT AINT SO! WHERE CAN I FIND THEM? --Andrew

Jess said...

Shaylee Leavitt I miss your face! And I too have a weakness for many of the things you just mentioned.