Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Feet

For those of you who don't know, I have really bad feet... I mean they are cute on top, but thats all a disguise, cuz the bottom of my feet are bad... we're talkin cracked heels, blisters all over my toes, calluses all over my feet... I won't give you anymore of a visual! But anyways, it is because of this reason that I really am no the biggest fan of feet!
Dixon and I went to Vegas this past weekend for job stuff and his cousin Kadee's wedding (I'll tell you more about it later), but while we were there we made a visit to Bed Bath & Beyond because we got so many gift certificates there for our wedding we hardly know what to do ourselves. Dixon is very well aware that I am self-concious about my feet, and bless his heart, he doesn't make fun of me for it! So while there, I see this thing to call a Ped-Egg... its like a cheese grater for feet. I decided it couldn't hurt to try it, so I picked that up and got some good foot moisturizer and went on my way. I was hesitant at first to try out my new toy... I mean the cheese grater look was a little intimidating to my feet. So after taking a few long breaths, I tried it... and wow! On the back it said it does wonders, but wow, it did wonders to my feet!
All the calluses, roughs spots, dead skin, blisters, etc. are gone...leaving me with cute feet! It seriously is a miracle! so yes... its only 10 more days till the beach, and my cute toes are dying to walk on the sand!

1 comment:

Wade Leavitt said...

GROSS!!! Do you put a bowl under your feet to catch the "Shredded Foot Skin"? The best thing for the bottom of your feet is a sandy beach!