Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Dixon


Happy Birthday Dixon!


Yesterday was Dixon's 22 birthday, and I was so excited to spend it with him! I think his work knew it was his special day because they gave him the day off (actually it was his time off for fourth of July)! He woke up and got to have his favorite breakfast: Frootloops with marshmallows... talk about sugar... maybe thats what makes him so sweet.. hehehe! We both have been wanting to go see Wall-E, so we went to that. Other than the lady in front of us that laughed like a hyena and was so loud we could barely hear the show, and the girl sitting next to her that kept dropping her phone, we thoroughly enjoyed the show. Its definately different, but I loved that there was hardly any dialog, because you got to really appreciate body language... and the dialog wasn't there to distract from the simple body language!

Its a family tradition in both our families to have the birthday person choose their favorite restraunt and all go out to dinner, so Dixon chose his favorite: Pizza Hut... thin crust style! I was pleased with his decision I might add! So we had a fun night eating pizza and watching season four of 24 (its so strangely addicting).

So those are the details, but another tradition from my family, is when its your birthday you tell the reasons you love that person, or your favorite memory you have with them, so I will continue that tradition by adding the things I love about Dixon (I have actually made a 3 page list of why I love him, and its still going, so these are just a small few)

1. I love his love for his Savior

2. I love that he has an oppinion about everything, but will listen to others oppinions as well

3. I love his laught... its contagious

4. I love that he is so patient with me, and with everything else that he does

5. I love that he loves me for me


One of my favorite memories with Dixon:

The first time I went to Las Vegas to stay with his family, we went to a magic show on the strip, but we were way early to it, so we walked around the mall, and ended up in an art gallery and we held hands and looked at each portraits taking guesses about what the painter was thinking while painting the portrait! Good Times, Good Times


Happy Birthday, I love you!

No comments: