Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hangin With the Fam





On Saturday, Dixon went golfing with my dad... he did really good, I was impressed! While he was golfin, I got to do some serious swimming and tanning, since I have done neither since
Cancun! O man, good times good times! I love swimming!!! The boys met us at the pool after their game and we played around for a while, Dixon did a jumping dive and Syd said "Wow, Dixon is GREAT!" It made me laugh! Our family celebrated Dixon's birthday with an oreo cookie ice cream cake and some fun presents! I've come to the conclusion that it feels so good to see family... I have missed them! (o, and if the pictures haven't given it away already, Syd and Dixon have become good friends, she always wants to be by him!)

2 comments:

kylee said...

oh Shay! how fun was that?! I tell you it was SOOO MUCH FUN! can you guys just come back for a day.. I miss you =) You just amaze me every day! I am so happy to be your sister! and Dixon.. I am happy to be your sister too! =) Love you guys!

Chase + Destiny said...

ya we will defiently have to get together when the fights come on!!! :) there is a fight on September 6th we should plan something...