Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Fourth of July


Nobody's Perfect! I gotta work it! Again and again 'til I get it right Nobody's Perfect! You live and you learn it! And if I mess it up sometimes...Nobody's perfect!! (For those of you who don't know, these are lyrics to Miley Cyrus song...its Syd's favorite). Its true... Me and Dixon are leaving for my hometown today, and we get to go see my little sister Kenadee dance with Hannah Montana at the Stadium of Fire!! And yes, we will both be singing along... hehehe! GOOD LUCK KEN! We are so lucky cuz Sydnee gets to sit with us and she LOVES Hannah Montana, so it will be fun to see her face during the concert!:) Happy Fourth of July!

1 comment:

kylee said...

um, what about me?! haha.. I will be sitting by you too.. so you are very lucky! and guess what! I love Hannah Montana too! Thanks Shay ;) hahahaha love you! And I can't wait to see you in four hours!