Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Happiest Place on Earth











We had the opportunity to go to Oceanside, California with the Anderson family a few weeks ago. We had perfect weather: 75-80 every day! It was so fun to get to spend time with the family in such a beautiful place! I've always thought that seeing the ocean is such a spiritual experience... everytime I see the ocean, or put my feet in it, I'm reminded at how much our Heavenly Father loves us!
Some highlights of the trip include Oscars pizza (my new favorite breadsticks), Kenadee provided us with great tunes, Disneyland with the chillins, Sawyer's first trip to the ocean and Disneyland... he rode his first ride: The Jungle Cruise, a trip to the pier for a shake at Ruby's, Nate and Ky finding a starfish... a live one, Sydnee collecting sea shells, helping mom figure out her new iPad, and just hanging out as a family. I love vacations where we all just hang out together and enjoy each other's company!! So fun... we were just missing Lyndee... everywhere we went I felt like someone was missing! Oh well, next vacation we will all be together!
Thanks mom and dad for such a fun vacation!!


(PS if anyone knows how to make it so the pictures all face the right way when I post them, please let me know, for some reason I can't figure it out! I try to be smarter than the computer, but I struggle! Please and Thank you for your help!)

1 comment:

Taylor's mom said...

I love your new posts! So cute! You have to turn them in whatever file you've saved them to before you upload them to blogspot! Good luck and keep those cute pics coming! Luv U