Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Nursery






This little guy has the cutest room ever! My mom helped tie together the room. I love my bedding on the crib... it's from Pottery Barn. Boy's bedding was hard for me.... There are a lot of zoo animals and more animals. As cute as animals are, i'm more of a simplistic person, and I liked the sports theme a little better. So after looking all over the place, I finally found this bedding and I like it a lot. The only thing missing is a rocking chair, but we have a recliner in the family room, so we just use that... which I am so grateful we have, cuz there is just nothing else on this earth quite like rocking a baby. That has been my biggest challenge: putting him down when he is asleep and resisting the temptation to rock him all day long!

Funny Fact about my little guy: He won't sleep lying flat... so when we lie him in is crib, we put the boppy pillow in the crib and he sleeps in the boppy! The things we do for our kids :0)

Thanks Grandma Beck for helping decorate and Grandma Carolyn for helping me organize this cute room!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the exact same wall stickers in Andrew's room. Gotta love Target! Very cute room Shay.

Chelseys Blog said...

Congrats on the baby boy! We have been out of the ward so long, i guess. He's adorable. Enjoy the adventure of parenthood:)