Sunday, January 9, 2011

Call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me!

It's official....

This week, i joined the iPhone club! I got the new iPhone 4 for Christmas, and got to activate it this week! I am kind of surprised at how much I like it, I didn't think I would like it just as much as I do! My old phone plan only allowed me to have 300 texts and 600 minutes per month... so now I have unlimited minutes, texts, and internet... for about 20 bucks cheaper than I was paying for my other plan! My apologies to those of you who thought you were being ignored because I couldn't text you back or call you back because I didn't have anymore texts or minutes for the month... I was frustrated right along with ya! So I now have no excuses for not answering my phone or not texting back!! I feel like I have friends again:) So if your bored or need a friend..."call me beeo me if you wanna reach me..." (Ky, can you name where that saying is from?)

2 comments:

Jena said...

love me some Kim Possible!!

Shay he is just so perfect, I can't get over it. I am so so so so so so happy for you!!

Lisa said...

Love the nursery and he's soo cute. I just found out today that you'd had him. So happy for you!