Sawyer got to meet one of his buddies from Heaven last week. This is one of my good friends, Lauren. We met in first grade waiting patiently in line for an assembly and hit it off. We've been through some of life's biggest adventures: grade school, college roomates at SUU, and now we are sharing the adventure of parenthood. Her little guy, Andrew Aksel Grady was born just five days before Sawyer. I'm sure they'll be best buds, just like their moms! Isn't life funny the different people we meet along the way and how they share our greatest joys! So fun!!

This little guy is Logan Downs, he is my Aunt Jill's son, and he is exactly 2 months older than Sawyer. He is such a happy, chill spirit! I can't believe how big he is, my little guy will be that big in just over a month and a half... I'm not ready, I love this newborn stage, it's so fun! I'm sure these two will have lots of fun and get into lots of mischief together!! I love it!

My other friend, Jasmine, had her baby boy a week after Sawyer was born, but she lives in Missouri, so we won't get to meet him for a while!
Dixon's cousin, Alec and Tiff had their baby girl Reese in September, and Saywer and her are already friends... I can't wait till they can start playing with each other! So Fun!
1 comment:
Oh Shay I just love ya... and I'm glad I look so cute in that pic :) I want to see you two again!!
Post a Comment