This is us freezing at Landon's football game:) He loves football, and it was fun to cheer him on!
The fam! I can't believe how much everyone has grown!
Us at Layton park!
Charlie's Angels.... and Landon too!
Our arms look way funny in this pic, but its cute of our faces! It was so good to see Ky!This weekend we got to head up to SLC! On Friday, we got to meet up with Dixon's friend, Tyler, and ate at his family's restaurant in Lehi called Charly Boy's! It was the best BBQ I have had in the longest time! I highly highly recommend it! We then ventured off to Dixon's mission reunion! I have come to the conclusion that I LOVE portuguese. It is the most beautiful language! Dixon's mission president and his wife are amazing people! I feel so blessed to get to meet them, even though it was for just a few moments. We took off with one of his good friends, Trevor after the reunion and tried hard to find a red mango. Their Iphones couldn't lead us to the right spot, so we had to do the old school thing and actually call Red Mango to ask for directions. This is my first experience where the Iphone led us astray! We eventually got there tho, and it was delicious... I love frozen yogurt. It was a very fun people observing place too, I thoroughly enjoyed myself!
Saturday we got to spend the day with the fam! My dad helped us start our day off right by making the BEST banana nut pancakes!! We caught the first session of conference and then headed to Landon's football game! It was freezing... I suggested that we get hot chocolate on our way, but that was vetoed, and when we got to the game everyone wished they would have listened to me! I love the rain though, and we got to meet Lyndee's new boyfriend, Kyler, so that was fun!
I think one of the highlights of this trip was lunch at Red Robin. I have been craving their Whisky River BBQ chicken salad for the past three months, and it hit the spot!
Dixon went to conference with Alec, and I got to meet up with them later that night... We were our best rock star selves as we worked together to form a great band in Rock Band on the Wii.
I got to go with my sisters and mom to the movie Nights in Rodanthe. They did a good job with it, the story was almost exactly how the book was, even the script was the same. However, despite that the story was very accurate, I thought the movie was a little slow paced. I had a blast though laughing with my sisters and mom!
Yesterday we did family pictures with my grandma before she loses her hair. She started chemo on Friday. I hate chemo. I love that it helps fight the cancer, but man, it just makes you so dang sick!
It was so good to see all of our family and friends! Thanks you guys for so many great memories!:)
1 comment:
I miss you! come back :) haha.. oh Shay! It was so good to see you this weekend! I love your laugh and smile.. it is so contagious! Aah! what a fun weekend! Love you
Post a Comment