I've been tagged:
8 TV shows I watch:
-The Office
-Grey's Anatomy
-Raising the Bar
-Ace of Cakes
-Survivor
-Amazing Race
-Heroes
-Full House
8 Things that Happened this week:
-I went to work
-I played rock band
-I went to school
-I started my calling as ward choir director
-I scraped my car off and drove in the snow
-I cleaned and mopped the kitchen
-I spent wonderful time with my husband
-I drank hot chocolate...many times
8 Favorite places to eat
-Red Robin.. their BBQ chicken salad
-Training Table
-At home.... Dixon is such a great cook
-My mom's
-anywhere w frozen yogurt, but preferably Tart
-Bajio
-BJs
- anywhere with good salads
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
-Disneyland!!!
-Seeing family
-No Homework
-Time off of work
-Getting my hair done
-Christmas
-Thanksgiving
-spending more time with Dixon
8 Things on my wish List:
-Eat whatever I want and not gain any weight
-My house to be clean all the time
-My associates degree in December
-The little trick-or-treaters at Halloween
-No Homework
-To beat Dixon at rock band
-To be a great cook
I really am quite content and happy!:)
1 comment:
Have fun at Disneyland. We should plan a trip together for sometime next year. Spring break?
ACR
PS - Dixon, I apologize about my joke about Avril's jeans...she can wait...
Post a Comment