Thursday, October 23, 2008

Our Disneyland Adventure

Let me start off by apologizing. I am not a very good picture taker... I have a hard time keeping up on pictures. I don't like having to pull out the camera and ask a random stranger to take pictures of us. I always enjoy them when I get them back, but I still have a hard time taking lots of pictures. I'll get better, I promise. We had a blast at Disneyland and California Adventure this past weekend... here are some hi-lights! These two pictures are at Buzz Lightyear's astro blasters. This was our favorite ride, pretty sure we rode it at least six times. The point of the ride is to shoot the most targets. Me and Dixon bet that whoever shot the least amount of targets had to carry around the backpack.... notice who is carrying the backpack in all the pictures.


It was so fun to be there at Halloween time. Everything was decorated so cute. It really got me in the mood for Halloween!






This ride was awesome! It was the new Woody ride at California Adventure and its another shooting game. I had the backpack on shortly after this ride.




We had to go on the carousel! I can't remember the last time I have ever been on one!






Overall, we had a BLAST, and we can't wait for our next vacation. Its getting that point in school where its hard to stay motivated. We were grateful for the oppertunity to get away for a while!





3 comments:

Alec and Tiffany said...

I have never been a Disneyland person. I'd prefer to go play some tennis or go swimming than to go to Disneyland. I think part of it is that I absolutely hate roller coasters/rides like that.

BUT...after seeing your pictures I think that it sounds like a lot of fun! Tiff's jaw is going to drop when she reads this because she knows that I'm anti-disneyland...or should I say WAS anti! Glad you had fun. Peace!

ACR

kylee said...

Shay! I am so glad you guys had fun! and I am so happy you guys finally posted pictures! I have been dying to see them :) haha.. I still think that is so fun about the Buzz Lightyear ride! I miss you sweet sister! I love the pics! Thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Shay! I didn't know you guys went to Disneyland! Cute pics!