We've had quite a few adventures lately. Mostly travels, but adventures at home too. We have a new swimmer on our hands, he loves the pool and we have been spending a lot of time there.
Dixon and I had the opportunity to go to San Francisco and see our Giants play. I loved it there. That city had such a heartbeat to it, it felt so alive. I had visions of living there and walking to the bakery down the street for breakfast and walking everywhere I needed to get to. I definitely need my wide open spaces, but there is a part of me that would love to live in the city for a few years, just to experience it.
The golden gate bridge was breathtaking, the field was exquisite, I almost cried when we saw the Full House house(I know those episodes so well, I feel like I am a part of their family). Mostly though, I loved traveling with Dixon. He is so good at finding his way around, and willing to try new things and push me outside my comfort zone.




A week later we ventured up to Utah for a week. I love fourth of July up there. Small town parades, and such a sense of community. This is the first trip I really just let myself soak in everything and enjoy every moment. We had such a great time making new memories and enjoying the company of our loved ones.








And my cute twin sister is having a baby boy in November. I am ecstatic, I am already scheming on how I'm going to get up there for his big debut.


Life is good. We are blessed. I love summer. I hope to share more thoughts and adventures of our little family.
3 comments:
Shay anything you write is beautiful. I do think it is hard to do soul searching through a blog though. I always have to take a break every now and then and just recharge so I know what you mean. Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing.
I was so excited this showed up today...I love all the pictures......I love reading and learning from you....you are amazing and a great wife and mom.....I guess I just love you!!
It was so fun to see you Shay! I love that you got to see the Full House house. Definitely on my bucket list!
Post a Comment