Our first stop was Radiator Springs in Cars Land! That land is seriously pretty darn awesome. I really felt like I part of the movie, they did a great job! We got a family picture and got outa there. That place was packed to the brim. Notice sawyer giving his thumbs up!

My work catered a banquet dinner and a breakfast for us, and Sawyer loved the front loops. It's the first time I've really let him have sugared cereal. But it's Disneyland, so what the heck!

Sawyer was excited to see Goofy until he got up close, then he became a little shy. Not scared, just shy. And yes I am wearing tennis shoes with my maxi skirt. I forego fashion for comfort, my feet thanked me!

Sawyer's favorite ride was Toy Story Mania! He loved putting on the glasses and laughed and laughed as the ride moved.


Just taken a break while waiting for the choo choo train in a bug's land.

Oh the pool. How I love the pool at this hotel, the chairs are so soft and comfy, honestly I could have spent my whole day at the pool without thinking twice about it.

You get chocolates on your pillow each night. Sawyer liked at little extra touch of magic.

And a family picture in front of the famous mouse himself!

The carousel, how my boy loves him a carousel. He loved the one in Disneyland, but not the one in California Adventure. Someone please explain that to me. As for myself, I think I got a little bit of motion sickness from riding that ride!

On Saturday night we went back to the hotel, got Sawyer to sleep, then packed him up and went to the World of Color show at California Adventure. It was so worth it! And we had to walk by cars land before heading back to the hotel, because it looks so cool at night with all the neon lights!

Our view from our hotel room. Spoiled I tell you, absolutely spoiled.

I think our family might be Disneylanded out for a little while, at least our stroller is. We were in the middle of Frontier land when our stroller's wheel fell completely off. Dixon and I exchanged a (did that really just happen) look and then laughed our heads off.
We had such a great time as a family. I love making memories with our little family!
No comments:
Post a Comment