I haven't alway felt this way. I used to think of Vegas as a sandbox that was always the same boring shades of tan and brown and hot as HEdouble hockey sticks. And I was ok with thinking that way because I was doggone determined to keep Utah as the most beautiful place on earth in my book. And while I love the beauty that is Utah, I am learning I love the beauty that is Las Vegas.

Sawyer and I sang popcorn popping as we passed this tree. Couldn't resist.



The boy learned how to do puzzles at the library. He loves them. Thank goodness, because we will be seeking the relief of their AC during our many summer outings to come.


Peek-a-boo my sweet boy.

Lately he loves to sit outside. By himself. With his snacks.



And we started the week of by swingin at the park. Notice the boy's watch. We seriously don't leave home without it!
No comments:
Post a Comment