Sunday, May 13, 2012

I am spoiled this mothers day. I have so many deep thoughts that I want to put down on paper, but when I sit down all that comes out is. I love being a mom. I love it with every fiber of my being. I wake up excited to see my boy and don't go to sleep until I've checked on him to make sure he's in dreamland. I want for nothin more than to continue to love this little and be his mama.



Cranberry thyme crusted salmon and a sweet potato complete with diet coke from the husband. He knows me. He loves me. He spoils me.



And red velvet cake from my soy boy.



And my little. How I love every second with you.








My heart is full. I'm grateful for a mother and mother In law who teach me how to love with my whole heart, enjoy the journey, and teach me to be patient with myself. Without them, I would not be the mother I am today. I love you both dearly.

Thank you my sweetest boy for calling me mama and for my sweet husband who supports me in this divine role.

No comments: