I was on a walk the other day when I came across this license plate:
Made me think of my dad and lil bro. They only golf at oakridge every day the sun shines, the rain rains, or the winds howl. Which is Every. Single. Day.
Shay, awhile ago you posted on your blog that you read The Firm. Well I just started it thanks to you. I thought I'd let you know that they have made a television series out of it called The Firm (2012). All of the episodes so far are on hulu if you wanted to check it out. My hubby and I have liked the first few episodes but I'm not done with the book so I don't know how well it follows it. I just wanted to tell you because you are the reason I'm reading and watching it :)
2 comments:
Shay, awhile ago you posted on your blog that you read The Firm. Well I just started it thanks to you. I thought I'd let you know that they have made a television series out of it called The Firm (2012). All of the episodes so far are on hulu if you wanted to check it out. My hubby and I have liked the first few episodes but I'm not done with the book so I don't know how well it follows it. I just wanted to tell you because you are the reason I'm reading and watching it :)
@mel: the firm was really good, but if I remember right I had to skip one or two pages because of a risqué scene. So just a heads up!
Post a Comment