His most favorite place to be is in my bathroom going through all my drawers of stuff. To his disappointment daddy put locks on the drawers so he can no longer throw my perfume, makeup, blow dryers, hair ties, and deodorant all over the floor (or in the toilet). So he has found something else to entertain him... my shower. We have a walk-in shower, and he loves to walk in it and organize all my shampoos and conditioners just so. He claps for himself when he's done cuz brother knows he's done a good job. He leaves a good amount of footprints in the somewhat damp shower, so when the busy boy finally sleeps momma gets busy scrubbing those footprints. Or not. Sometimes I leave them because I like to see baby footprints when I get in the shower.



Today he got a hold of the remote control to the tv and somehow got the Dan Patrick show on and pointed to it and said "daddy!!!" (because he knows daddy watches that show before work in the morninngs) and watched it for a good five minutes. (Dan patrick is basically a sports radio guy). I quickly picked up my phone to call that "daddy" to inform him he should be a proud dad for two reasons: 1. That his son knows how to work the tv and 2. his son chose Dan Patrick.

Notice he fell asleep with his dad's watch on. I thought I got all the watches off before bed, but this is what I found when I went to check on him.

And this beauty went on my sandwich today. I walked out to my garden this morning to converse with my plants. I talk to them and encourage them to grow in this crazy heat. And there she was in all her juicy red glory. Delicious my friends, absolutely delicious. Lyla was even jealous.
No comments:
Post a Comment