Thursday, April 2, 2009

Visit to the Eye Doctor

These beauties are mine, except in a honey/hazelnut color.

The Results:

Left eye- 20/80

Right eye- 20/40

Conclusion: I have a stigmatism. I need glasses for reading, class, driving especially at night, and when watching games on tv so I can see the score.

The story: I have been noticing that my vision has been slowly diminishing, after being teased by Dixon when I couldn't read the score on the bottom of the tv if I had my right eye closed, I decided it was time I pay the eye doctor a visit. Dixon has been getting a lot of headaches later, so we both decided to go. I was first to take the eye exam. I failed miserably, I didn't even get like half the letters right, so after the doc gives me my diagnosis he puts this eye numbing liquid in my eyes, so he could check for cataracts and all the good stuff. I seriously couldn't feel myself blink for ten minutes. Dixon was next, he just needs glasses for reading and while he uses the computer. So... first eye docotor trip down, sadly more to come in the future.

3 comments:

kylee said...

Oh shay! those are so cute! Can't wait to see wear them :)

Alec and Tiffany said...

Welcome to the club. When I went to the eye doc before my mission I think I was 20/800 and 20/1500 or something around there and it's only gone downhill. Tiff teases me because I can't see anything at night. Cool glasses, though.

ACR

Jack said...

i am sorry. but they make people look smart. i wanted to get some fake ones..i can't wait to see pictures either