
Yesterday, we had a lot of fun with my family! Kenadee had a dance competition in St. George, so we got to go play with them! Story #1: Ok, so here's the funny story! Kenadee had a dance competition.... and FORGOT her costume for her dance... hahaha (reminds me of the days when I would forget my pajamas for a sleepover, but my house was only five minutes away instead of a six hour drive). So my mom thought up a plan: she had Ky drive the dress to Nephi, and then I journeyed about two hours 15 minutes to Nephi and two hours 15 minutes back and another hour to St. George! Needless to say, I'm glad I got the dress so we could see her dance, she is so talented, and it is so fun to watch her! I can't believe the talent she has!
While in St. George we got to:
-shop and Old Navy and pick up a cute shirt
-sit by the pool and get sunkissed
-get Dixon's golf clubs lengthened, so he doesn't have an excuse if he golfs bad
-eat a yummy dinner with the fam at Olive Garden!!
-visit Chase and Destiny
-cheer Kenadee on and on!! This was our favorite part!
-talk to my mom (I miss those talks about absolutely nothing and yet we laugh and laugh!!)
We had such a blast! Thank you for all the great memories family!! We love you.
exciting news: We got a new cousin on Thursday! Danee Mae Whetman, and we can't wait to see her!!
1 comment:
Shay! :) oh my! I love the glasses! you look beautiful! love you
Post a Comment