I kn ow it looks like there is mold on the ceiling, but actually, it's all blown glass flowers! It was really cool!
Us with all the "drinks around the world" at the coca cola factory
The Bellagio gardens!! There were so many beautiful tulips there!
The Trips and at the Coca cola factoryThis weekend, we made a trip to Las Vegas! We were hoping to see the Rebels play in the Mountain West Conference tournament, but they dissapointed us by losing in the first round, so we got to see BYU, Utah, Wyoming, and Sandiego State play instead. It was ok though, because after the games, we went and got the best frozen custard in the world...Luv Its. They were fun games, I really do enjoy watching a good game of basketball here and there.
-One of Dixon's mission companions and his wife (Trevor and Lauren Tripp) came down to visit us. They are so much fun! We went with them down to the strip on Saturday night and we went to the Bellagio's gardens and watched the fountains there. We also went to the Coca Cola factory and tasted coke products from around the world, hahaha the drink, Beverly from Italy, is the very best one, I think you should all try it!
-We got to hear Chase give an amazing talk at church on Sunday, and Sadly, missed him playing Volleyball today because of a sprained ankle... no fun!
-For Hannah's birthday, Wade took us all to Geisha, a Japenese steakhouse, and the fillet mignon is AMAZING!!
-Our cute friends from Cedar City came down on Sunday and we went to Nordstrom Rack with them, went to ESPN zone for lunch, and layed by the pool at the Planet Hollywood! They are so much fun, and we have had a blast getting to know them.
-Lyla got groomed for the second time in her life, she wouldn't even look at me when I went to pick her up because she was so mad at me.
-Alyssa and Lauren showed me how to shop Nordstrom. I had so much fun with them, and they have such good taste in clothes. I struggle in the shopping department, I like to have people who know how to shop with me so they can tell me what's cute!
It was so good to see everyone and we are so grateful we have family in a good driving distance! So many fun memories!! Thanks guys
2 comments:
You guys look like you are having so much fun!... and we did that drinks around the world thing when we were there and it was a lot of fun! They are strange!
Helloooo
Our e-mail address is sjwoodbury2419@hotmail.com
I'll tell Sam you said hello =)
Hope all is well!
Post a Comment