
I love Thanksgiving! I love every holiday... mostly because it means a much needed break from school...
Here are some of the things I love about the fall and Thanksgiving:
-I love the smell of freshly baked pumpkin chocolate chip cookies (I love to eat them too)
-I love putting fall wreaths on the door
-I love to think about all the things I'm grateful for (which I try to do daily, but I do it a lot more at this time of year)
-I love that stores start putting up Christmas decorations (no I don't like to put up Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving)
-I love the fall colors, especially orange
-I love wearing my slippers and curling up in blankets
-I love drinking hot chocolate (probably a little too much)
-I love making yummy soup
-I love that seasons are changing (even though I'm not a big fan of the snow, but I love the change of scenery that changes with the seasons)
-I love all the pumpkins
-Actually I love pumpkin anything: pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin pie shakes, pumpkin cheesecake
-I love that seeing family is right around the corner
-I love traditions
-I love having stuffing, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, squash, mashed potatoes, and other yummy Thanksgiving foods
-I don't love that it gets dark so fast... but it means I get to wake up to the sunshine and I love the sunshine
1 comment:
shay.. I love how when you write I can hear your voice :) I have to share that one of the things I am most thankful for is you!
Post a Comment