Some days I feel like I'm losing my mind. Is it because of lack of sleep, the overload of information from my school work, the pressure at work, the chemicals from the cleaning products I use, or just the fact that I might be slightly crazy?
Despite my theories, this is what truly proves that I'm losing my mind:
I was runing late to class... and I was so frustrated cuz I couldn't find my keys. I looked everywhere... even in the dumb places I knew they wouldn't be. Still, no keys. So I decide to take the spare keys and hope that my other ones turn up soon. I get to class and reach in my bag to grab a pencil... sure enough there are my keys... I had grabbed them and put them in my bag that morning so I wouldn't have to look for them when I was ready to leave... hmmmm.... conclusion: I might be losing my mind!
4 comments:
I vote that we all need to go on vacation. Mexico, anybody?
Just wait until you add kiddo's (hint hint) into the mix. Just ask Autumn. She loaded her kids into the car and forgot to load her groceries...or was it just the opposite. loaded groceries and forgot the kids...this going crazy must be contagious!
haha.. o Shay! you make my day
I was gonna say the same thing as Janae - just wait until you're a Mom and you'll be 'losing your mind' everyday! I'm forgeting things all the time!!
Post a Comment