I know I said I was slightly crazy, but I'm pretty sure I'm a little more than slightly crazy.
So today I was gettin ready for school and I put all my books in my bag that I need, I make sure that my iPod and phone are in my bag, then with keys in hand I walk out the door. I park in "my spot" and I get ready to walk to class... thank goodness for the warm weather, its so much nicer than the bitter cold... anyways, I go to walk to class and I realize I don't have my backpack. So I walk back to the car and guess what... no backpack. So I drove back home, found my pack right where I left it, and was officially late for class. O the joys of being crazy... at least I got a good laugh out of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment