Monday, November 10, 2008

The Impossible

I did it!! I did the impossible! No I didn't learn to fly, no the day hasn't come that I haven't burned dinner, no I didn't get an A on my test, no I didn't find a way to stay awake in my English class... so what did I do that is so great?!! Drumroll please...

I BEAT DIXON AT MADDEN!!!!

not only did I beat him... I totally dominated!

conclusion: I think he should have to carry the backpack next Disneyland trip, no questions asked

4 comments:

Alec and Tiffany said...

Go Shay. Dixon, have you and I ever played each other in Madden? Bring it home over Thanksgiving and we will get our game on.

ACR

Keith A. Runyon said...

Dixon? Did your controller get stuck on your bracelet or was your manicure still wet?

Jeez. You got blew up at Madden? By a girl?

kylee said...

Shay! Love the new background!:) haha.. go you! Way to beat Dixon

Alec and Tiffany said...

Seriously, though...bring Madden...Friday night we will have a Madden+FNL+ice cream+man land party. YEEHA!

ACR