Sunday, February 10, 2013

It's been awhile. I can't say I have a good excuse. I don't. I have just been soaking in my little two year old. I find myself loving motherhood... All of it. I have loved every age for different reasons, but two, two has been magical. He is his own little person. He can count to three. He has been going on the big boy potty and has to read ESPN magazine when he's doing his business



(Sit them facing backwards, fits their little bum better and if they spray, they spray the seat not the floor.) we have a points system: m&ms for number 1, a hot wheels car for number 2. So far he's earned 4 cars and lots of m&ms (lovingly pronounced as nummynums). I have to stop myself and can't believe he's old enough to sit on the potty. He knows all his colors and knows how to count to three. And he carries on conversations with me. He's my buddy. I love spending my days with him.

He loves basketball, he loves when I set his hoop outside, he'll play with that hoop for hours. Best dollars I've ever spent.





My momma heart is full. And as we approach valentines day this week, I am so grateful to have this little love bug in my life.

No comments: