Sawyer loves Elmo, and I saw these cute cupcakes on pinterest, so i thought I would try them out. I think they turned out pretty cute. Sawyer loved thm and they tasted good... So win win.

I got him a giant Elmo cupcake just special for him. He loved it. He was so cautious not to spill or get any in his fingers. He doesn't like to be messy. It was fun to have my family Skype in and be part of his special day! What did we ever do without that technology?



You bet I kissed those nice red lips when he was finished. Next it was presents. Sawyer we super excited about his UNLV hat! He put it on and didn't want to take it off.

Those would be Elmo slippers... He hated them. He does not want to step into Elmo. Not even just a little.

His cute grandma Carolyn made him this darling quilt. It's super soft and cozy. Sawyer pointed out all the letters to me, he knows his whole alphabet and loves to point out letters to me and tell me what they are.

And we couldn't let him celebrate without a swim in the jacuzzi. This was by far his most favorite thing, He's a fish, he didn't want to get out!
I think we succeeded in another great birthday! I still can't believe he's two. Since when am I a mom of a two year old?!?!?! I love this age. He is so sweet and quick to say please and thank you. He loves cars and basketballs. He loves his daddy and riding in daddy's car. He loves dogs, and always has to know where his dog, Lyla, is. He still eats puréed fruits and cottage cheese. He will sometimes eat grilled cheese sandwiches, pizza, and peanut butter sandwiches. He likes yogurt and pancakes.... But his newest favorite food is graham crackers dipped in milk. He loves to play at the park and slide down the slide. And he is my little talker. He is saying so many words, it's so fun to be able to understand him a little better! He is so loving and very very sweet. He is such a happy boy and an amazing sleeper. I could ramble on and on about this sweet boy of mine!
Happiest birthday Sawyer!!
1 comment:
So cute! The cupcakes turned out great!
Post a Comment