He is going to turn 2 in two weeks. That means I've been a mom for 2 years. I'm not ready to let him turn two. He has brought so much joy into our home. I have started to write and rewrite my thoughts down and nothing is coming out how I want it to.... He is my everything. I love him with my whole heart, with everything that I have. I get excited to see him in the morning, and check on him a few times each night because I miss him. He makes me laugh until my belly hurts, and cry because he's upset and I hurt for him. He makes me see the world through eyes of wonder and amazement, and helps me to enjoy the simple pleasures. He teaches me to try new things and like them and how to forgive myself when I get frustrated. He is so loving and is so quick to give hugs and kisses, he melts my mama heart. He is my greatest gift.

He is my greatest gift. I am so lucky to be his mama. I am soaking in these next two weeks... Every last drop.
1 comment:
Well said. I just wish we could freeze time and just soak it all in. There is just never enough time to enjoy kids!
Post a Comment