But on friday I found myself craving cooler weather, craving the change of colors, craving a jacket. So when Dixon walked in the door I presented him with my genius plan: get some port of subs sandwiches and drive to Mt Charleston. I've heard of this mountain a few times, but have never been, and Friday seemed like the perfect day to go. Come to find out this mountain is only 20 minutes from my house and greeted me with 65 degree weather and beautiful hues of gold. My heart was so happy.

He was being so silly when I wanted to take his picture


Peek a boo... I see you!

Me and my honey.

Lyla even joined us on our spontaneous trip.

Love my boys. Love them with all that I have. They are buddies, and it melts my mama heart.
We may have to be visiting this mountain again soon. Like this next weekend soon;)
No comments:
Post a Comment