Monday, October 8, 2012

Bookworm

Sawyer has always loved books. But as of lately he really really loves books. His favorite book right now is his animals book (i attribute this to my awesome sound effects) and his trucks book. We read each one at least seven times a day. Show me a picture of any kind of truck and I'll bet I can tell you what it is. Including a back hoe loader. I'm quickly becoming a pro at trucks, now sound effects for those trucks... That's a different story. I often find him like this.






This picture cracks me up, because I often find his dad in a similar position. Like father like son.

He's also become fascinated with letters. He knows a,e,i,o,s,m,b.

Smart cookie. I swear he came this way... I'm just trying not to mess him up!

2 comments:

MulfHerd said...

Shay, he's getting so big! Such a cutie!!

becky said...

I am for sure it is your sound effects, they are awesome!!