Wednesday, June 29, 2011

You know your a mom when you find it hard to take a shower. This once simple and enjoyable task is now a rushed scrub scrub and get out kind of procedure! This is where I set the little guy down while I jump in the shower...



I give him his favorite toys, he brings his favorite toes, and it looks like he'll have an enjoyable time for the whole three minutes that I scrub my hair.
I leave the door open and talk to him so he doesn't feel lonely. He's been doing the whole freak-out-a-lot-when-I-can't-see-mommy- thing. And apparently he hears my voice and comes runnin. Or crawling. No scratch that, he comes rollin.
Exhibit 2 the little guy three minutes later waiting for mommy:



How did he get turned around so much? and yes he's crying because I am taking a picture of him instead of picking him up!
He's officially my rolly polly.
Silly boy!

No comments: