She Graduated. With high honors. I can't believe time has gone by this fast... seems like yesterday I was wearing that cap and gown (albeit in a more yellow hue than the awesome gold she has on!) To say I am proud of her is cliche, but as her big sister, I am so proud of her!
We were extremely grateful we could be there to share in her big day!
Don't know why we didn't get a picture with mom and dad and the kids, but here are all of us chilluns.
Grandma Kathy was there to help us celebrate and Sawyer was her best friend because she had his ba ba. He loves his bottle. LOVES it!
He was also best friends with grandma Silcox because she had on an awesome necklace, and those beads were just irresistable!
And we partied on the next day at the pool. Nothin in the world like sittin by the pool with family and doing absolutely nothing else but reminiscing!
Sawyer and Grandma Beck!
And we got to see my good friend Lezlie-Anne and her sweet son James (10 mo.)
No comments:
Post a Comment